1.28.2012

Look Ma, I Can Cook!

The ways around a kitchen have always been a bit intimidating for a gal like me, until two very important rescue aide's came in to my life... 1. The Crock Pot and 2. McCormick Recipe Inspirations. 

I have to thank my sister Kindra for the crock pot (it was my Christmas present) and my mother-in-law Margie for the McCormick Recipe Inspirations, which is what I'm dying to share with you fine folks. 

The new McCormick Recipe Inspirations collection puts flavorful twists on traditional recipes that will impress everyone at your dinner table. Recipe Inspirations makes trying McCormick’s best recipes fun and easy. Each packet includes pre-measured McCormick spices and herbs and a collectible recipe card. With just a few of your own fresh ingredients, you’ve got inspiration to make a memorable meal any night of the week.

Apple and pork chops shown below is my absolute favorite! You have try these out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment